Immeasurable Loving Kindness
Proceeds from this CD benefit the Magadha Garden of 1000 Buddhas. Use the play button to hear samples.
- KYAB DRO - Refuge Prayer
- Prayer to the four main sources of refuge in Buddhism: Lama, Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- TI MUG NYID TROG - Waking from Ignorance
- Prayer written by Rigdzin Jigmed Lingpa (1730-1798). Melody composed by Khandro Tsering Chodron. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- MANI YANG - Mantra of the Bodhisattva Chenrezig
- This melody was composed by Shugseb Jetsun Rinpoche (1865-1953) who was a renowned female practitioner and teacher in Tibet. She would wander from place to place singing the mantra to this melody and in that way attracted people to the dharma. She would then teach them about virtue, and what actions to adopt and reject on the spiritual path. She was also known as Mani Lochenma. Her enlightened activities spread in all directions; her kindness was immeasurable. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- LAMA GYANG BŐD NYUD MAI THOL LU - Calling the Lama from Afar
- Kyabje Dudjom Rinpoche’s (1904-1987) spiritual song of realization. Melody composed by Gochen Tulku Rinpoche. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- MI TAG GYUD KUL - Remembering Impermanence
- Traditional Bhutanese song recalled by Ani Pema Wangmo. Edited by Namling Lopon Karpo. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- RINPOCHE SHABTEN - Tulku Sang-ngag Rinpoche's Long Life Prayer
- Kindly written by Chadral Sangye Dorje. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- DROLMAI YANG - Tara Mantra
- Tara is the female Buddha of Compassion and Healing. Almost all cultures have a revered Great Mother, and for Tibetans it is their beloved Tara. Melody composed by Gochen Tulku Rinpoche. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- YESHE TSOGYAL TŐD PA - Song of Praise to Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal
- This song recalls Khandro Yeshe Tsogyal's incredible life story and exemplifies her unsurpassed accomplishments and great kindness. Lyrics written by Namling Lopon Karpo. Edited by Gochen Tulku Rinpoche. Sung by Ani Tsering Wangmo.
- Music Arrangement: Tenzin Dawa(Shimla) & Nhyoo Bacharya
- Recording Studio: Do Re Mi Kathmandu, NEPAL
Our price - $16