Proceeds from this CD benefit a hospital in Tibet. Use the play button to hear samples.
- A gyaling is a Tibetan reed instrument used in Tibetan Buddhist rituals.
- There are various ways of playing the instrument, depending on the lineage and ritual. The tradition used in this CD is from the very famous lineage of Mindroling. Gyalings played by Nyima Tashi and Dawa Tashi.
- Song by Ani Tsering Wangmo and Kongpo Lama Tenzin Derjee
- Music played by Tulku Sang nagg la Ani’s: Ani Yangchen, Ani Tashi, Ani Yeshe Drolkar, and Ani Pema Drolka
- Music Arrangement: Tenzin Dawa & Rabin Dharshandari
- Recording Studio: Alfa Digitech Studio, Kathmandu, Nepal
Our price - $16